Business Architect, Digital & EU Expert
MBA, MFA, Cert. Agile PM
Find out more about:
News / Follow Me
Come as you are. You, your team, your organisation, your stakeholders. Your idea, curiosity and commitment. Your project, business needs and not the least your desire to create.
INTELLECTUAL CAPITAL WORKSHOP:
In this workshop we explore the differences of traditional line-organisation and the new organisational models for business agility by developing a context based solution for your innovation ecosystem.
The transitions from Industrial Economy to the Information Economy and now the Knowledge Economy, empowered by digital platforms and Artificial Intelligence (AI), have required the operating model of organisations to change.
Organising for inventiveness and innovation is different from organising for serial production and administration of the already known. Fewer than 10 percent of the non-financial S&P 500 companies in 1983 remained in the S&P 500 in 2013.
Within the last quarter century, Intellectual Capital has emerged as the leading asset class.
Intellectual Capital (IC) consists of Structural Capital (SC), Human Capital (HC) and Relational Capital (RC) where SC is the supportive infrastructure that works 24/7 even when the human capital is asleep. It's the intellectual property, models, methods, systems, business philosophy, brand and innovation concepts bringing strategy into tactics, operations and user experience to mobilise resources, capabilities and generate economic prosperity as a result of customer, employee and investor attraction.
Disadvantages in SC is the primary source to what make organisations and business struggle. It’s the organisation’s most valuable asset for collaboration and competition.
- The 21st century user experience and new generational preferences.
- Path dependency - What do we know and where are we heading? Success & Failure. Comparison between industrial paradigms.
- Organisational design, purpose and decision making contexts.
- Psychology for innovation. Mindset, values and principles.
- Innovation ecosystem analysis.
- Futurology and Future Navigation methods.
- Scalability - From Invention to Innovation.
- Output: The Innovation Map.
- Orchestration of resources to level up capabilities.
- Intellectual Capital optimisation.
- Business Architecture.
- Integrated Marketing Communications - Channels and formats to bring strategy into operations.
- Budgeting for Innovation - Risk and Reward.
- Output: The relevant Brand and Business Model for the Innovation Map.
- 21st century skills, practices, tools & technologies.
- Lateral thinking and creativity.
- Agile teams at work.
- Meeting formats for the learning organisation.
- Output: A prototype (product or process) for validation.
Selected works written by me or in collaboration with colleagues in business, science & innovation.
Future challenges and risks for intellectual capital and trade on Intangible Assets and ideas.
The future of work. A new framework for EU policy making.
The cornerstones of a business - Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC).